In a single pedal. And no board. Less than 13 inches long and weighing just over 20 oz.,this sleek, compact unit embodies an entire rig.
At its heart is the all-analog SansAmp, which makes it possible to go direct to a PA or mixer. For effects, you have the essentials and fun stuff,too: a compressor, a powerful boost, a tap tempo delay/chorus and reverb.
No crackling patch cables, dying batteries or ground loops. No stinkin’ van, heavy flight cases, cable spaghetti, and no dead weight. With theAcoustic Fly Rig, you can relax.
For fly gigs across the globe, jamming at the local hang, and last minute sessions, you’ll be the first one ready to go. You can stop stressing over what to pack and agonizing over what to leave behind.
You can stop dreading cheesy backline loaners and being at the mercy of a revolving cast of soundpeople. Just pop your Acoustic Fly Rig into your guitar case and head for the door. (Be sure to wipe that smile off your face when the rest of the band shows up sweating and out of breath.)
- Phase Flip switch flips the signal 180 degrees in phase to help combat feedback
- 1/4-inch 1megOhm input
- XLR output with ground lift
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Headphone button switches the 1/4” output into headphone mode
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Utilizes included 9V DC Universal Power Supply: Model #DC9.
“Auto-switching,” self-adjusting 100V-240V, 200mA. Includes interchangeable international prong assemblies for EU, UK, Australia/New Zealand. Can be used anywhere in the world.
Watch: Tech 21 Acoustic Fly Rig Quick Take