For a limited time, purchase an Apollo Solo and receive a free platinum plug-in suite ($646 value) including Antares Auto-Tune Realtime Access, Century Tube Channel Strip, EP-34 Tape Echo, Oxide Tape Recorder. To receive these plug-ins, simply register your Apollo interface on Universal Audio's website. If you already own one or more of the included plug-ins, you will be able to pick from a group of alternate titles. Offer ends 30/6/21.
Please note: this unit requires a Thunderbolt cable; one is not provided with the unit.
This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed Apollo A/D and D/A conversion to sonically outperform anything in its class. And with its Unison technology and built-in UAD‑2 processing, you can record through classic studio tools including the UA 610‑B Tube Preamp & EQ, LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, and more — with near‑zero latency.
Apollo Solo's Unison technology gives you the tone, touch, and “feel” of the world's most sought‑after preamps. These include the bundled UA 610‑B Tube Preamp, plus authentic mic preamp emulations from Neve® and API,® plus guitar amp emulations from Fender® and Marshall® — complete with their signature impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component‑level circuit behaviors.
The secret to Unison is its hardware‑software integration between Apollo Solo’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD-2 processing. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input in Apollo's Console software, and it physically reconfigures Apollo’s impedance and gain staging — giving you the classic tube and transformer sounds of the world’s most recorded mic preamps and guitar amps.
Apollo Solo is the ideal entry point to LUNA, UA’s groundbreaking music production application. Whether you’re exploring the analog sounds and workflow of Neve summing and Studer tape Extensions or creating with inspiring LUNA Instruments like Moog Minimoog and Ravel grand piano, LUNA transforms Apollo Solo into a fully‑integrated recording system. Mac only.
Right out of the box, Apollo Solo provides a suite of incredible analog emulation plug‑ins including the world’s only authentic Teletronix LA‑2A and 1176LN compressors, Pultec EQs, and much more. From the tube warmth of the Pultec EQ on guitars, to the gentle limiting of the LA‑2A on vocals, your recordings will take a giant leap forward in rich, sonically complex analog sound.
For guitarists and bassists, Apollo Solo includes Unison technology on its front panel instrument input — giving you access to dead-on emulations of amps like the Fender® '55 Tweed Deluxe, Ampeg® B‑15N Bass Amplifier, and the included Marshall® Plexi Classic — all available at near-zero latency for songwriting and recording.
Apollo Solo's onboard headphone output is louder and punchier, with lower noise and flatter frequency response versus any interface in its class. This means you can confidently track and mix using headphones, knowing you're hearing every sonic detail.
With its robust all-metal construction and bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 operation, Apollo Solo is the only "clutter‑free" portable audio interface that truly delivers album‑quality results. It’s like having a virtual analog studio that fits onto any desktop, and easily travels in your laptop bag.
- Shape world-class recordings with a curated bundle of top UAD plug‑ins
- Get complete plug-in Collections from Teletronix, Helios, Pultec, and more
- Inject rich analog warmth into your mixes with the world's best hardware emulations
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve,® API,® Manley,® Marshall,® Fender,® and more
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Best-in-class headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows Thunderbolt 3 systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
- Thunderbolt 3 cable sold separately
Watch: Introducing Apollo Solo - World-Class Recording Starts Here