For a limited time, purchase selected Universal Audio Apollo interfaces and receive a FREE AKG C1000S MKIV Studio Condenser Microphone. Just use the code FREEAKGC1000S at checkout and the microphone will be added to your order at no additional cost. Offer ends 30/6/21.
The new Apollo Heritage Editions deliver a premium software suite of 5 or 10 award-winning UAD plug‑in titles — including the full Collections from Teletronix,® Fairchild,® Pultec,® Helios,® and UA — conveniently packaged at significant savings.
These are the same UAD plug‑ins that built UA’s reputation for analog modeling over the past decade — including vintage compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and reverb — giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations anywhere, right out of the box.
Apollo x4 allows musicians and producers to easily track, overdub, and mix larger projects with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, four Unison-enabled preamps, and QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo x4 confidently outperforms everything in its class with 127 dB D/A dynamic range, along with an included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins and LUNA Recording System, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.
- Desktop 12 x 18 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows with elite A/D and D/A conversion inherited directly from the acclaimed Apollo X rackmount interfaces
- 4 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD-2 QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac/Thunderbolt)
- 2 Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument inputs
- 2 independent headphone outputs
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Includes monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical ADAT/SPDIF input
- Optical ADAT/SPDIF output for connecting to additional studio equipment
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A 1176, and Fairchild 670 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
- Thunderbolt 3 cable (not included)
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Quad Core i7 or better processor recommended
- For additional compatibility information, visit help.uaudio.com
- Available Thunderbolt 1, 2, or 3 port
- Thunderbolt 1 and 2 connections require an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (not included)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave, 10.15 Catalina, or 11 Big Sur
- Available Thunderbolt 3 port
- Windows 10 (64-Bit Edition)
Watch: Apollo x4 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface — 4 Unison Mic Preamps w/ Realtime UAD Processing