It has a vintage-inspired design that mostly stays true to the original Italian-made Lynx guitar, but features some modern improvements.
The VOX Bobcat and Lynx semi-hollow body guitars were produced in Italy during the mid-1960s. They featured unusual pickup configurations and a distinct look, which we have revived in the new Bobcat V90 and S66.
As befitting their revival, we have kept the historic design of these guitars unchanged, but brought them up to date by improving their playability, controlling acoustic feedback, and raising the performance of the pickups.
- Carrying on the original design
- Improved playability
- Semi-hollow structure that suppresses acoustic feedback even during high-volume performance
- New pickups with a retro sound and appearance
- Open-gear tuning heads made by Grover
- BODY: Maple Plywood
- CENTER BLOCK: Weight-relieved Spruce
- NECK: Mahogany
- FRETBOARD: Indonesian Ebony
- SCALE: 635 mm
- NUT WIDTH: 43 mm
- TUNING KEYS: 43 mm
- PICKUPS: VOX V90 soapbar pickups x 2
- CONTROLS: Volume x 2, Tone x 2
- COLOR VARIATIONS: Black
- DIMENSIONS (W X D X H): 416 mm x 82 x mm x 1061 mm (16.37″ x 3.23″ x 41.77″)
- WEIGHT: Approx. 3.1 kg (6.83 lbs)