Now a customer can get a German Warwick bass at an affordable price. Each is made with the combined love and experience of our team of qualified luthiers and accomplished master- builders. With standard only selections for finishing, color choices & hardware color options pricing is made comfortable, while still delivering German built quality.
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol neck
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 2-3 pcs US Cherry
- Pickups: Active MEC pickups J/J
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume push/pull / balance / bass / treble
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Hardware colour: Chrome Hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings 045" - 135" (40301 M)
- Weight: 4.4 kg
Not all models, colors and variations (Fretless, Left handed, etc) available in all countries. Please check with your local dealer in your country for availability.
included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- Certificate: No Custom Shop Options possible