The Yamaha MG10XU has the critics raving about its sound quality. You get Yamaha digital effects into your mix with the XU model and a USB connection.
The Yamaha MG10XU is the digital effects and USB connected version of the MG10 Analog Mixer.
Yamaha technology presents a very user friendly and clear signal mixing desk, particularly with its D-PRE mic pre-amps. It's a clean and clear professional audio setup.
Add some effects for some extra sweetness in your mix. The MG10XU offers a SPX digital multi-effect processor with 24 fully editable effects, ideal for speech, vocals or a full band performance. They are even foot-switchable if you need to control by foot, such as in a solo or duo. Check out the reverb and delay, you won't be disappointed.
This 10 Channel mixing console is the perfect size for small bands, rehearsal studios, home studios or venues like dancing, DJ, pubs that need a few inputs for different functions without going to the expense of a large mixing desk costing thousands.
10-Channel Mixing Console: Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo) / 1 Stereo Bus / 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- 10-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 244 mm x 71 mm x 294 mm (9.6"x 2.8"x 11.6")
- Net Weight: 2.1 kg (4.63 lbs.)