Tio racks feature the same recallable D-PRE™ microphone preamplifiers as the TF series delivering extraordinarily natural and musical sound. In combination with TF series consoles, Tio racks can be connected using up to three units with a fast and easy setup. * Optional NY64-D Card is required.
Flexible system expansion via Dante
Dante Network Audio Protocol has been adopted, not only in TF, but also in other Yamaha digital mixing consoles such as CL/QL. Combining these I/O racks and the various consoles can significantly increase the flexibility of system designs. Patching can be enabled via “Dante Controller” while Remote HA can be controlled by “R Remote” software. Audio patching and Remote HA can be controlled not only from TF but also from CL/QL.
* Please note that Remote HA of the Tio1608-D can be implemented only via the Primary port. Remote HA control of Tio1608D is not available on the secondary network, even when you are using with TF or CL/QL.
In combination with TF series consoles, Tio racks can be connected using up to three units with a fast and easy setup (*Optional NY64-D Card is required - sold separately).
- 16 mic / line inputs, 8 line outputs
- D-PRE™ microphone preamplifiers
- Dante equipped
- Fast and Easy QUICK CONFIG Mode
- Simple and Flexible Input Selection
- Scalable - up to 3x Tio1608-Ds may be daisy-chained
- Weight - 5.7kg